Franchising with Town & Country Pizza and Pasta
Do you have a strong desire to be directly involved with a successful franchise that provides the platform for your financial success?
Do you have a strong desire to be directly involved with a successful franchise that provides the platform for the biggest and most rewarding step of your life?
If the answer is yes, then Town & Country Pizza & Pasta want to help you build an amazing business with the right systems, ingredients and recipes for you to achieve great success.
We’ve all worked hard to create an effective and profitable business model that we are looking forward to sharing with you. Being a Town & Country Pizza & Pasta franchisee is a rewarding opportunity for people who thrive in a busy environment… You work to make a difference!! We help you manage your people, cultivate your clientele and grow your business to ensure you reach and maintain your full potential.
Successful Town & Country Pizza & Pasta franchisees have the right personality and are dedicated to develop their experiences - such that they can take an established and highly effective business formula and, with consistent focus and effort and build a success story to call their own.
Town & Country Pizza & Pasta provides you with a proven, tried and tested system that removes the usual start up headaches and helps you to take-off sooner. We’re dedicated to integrity and transparency and we know that we wouldn’t be successful as a company if we didn’t have strong partnerships with our franchisees.
Why Purchase a Franchise?
Owning a franchised business makes a lot of sense. You have the advantages of being master of your own financial destiny while at the same time buying into a business model that works! You also receive ongoing support from a dedicated supervisor and an established, corporate structure with all the resources it commands.
History tells us eight out of ten small – medium businesses fail within the first five years of operation however; being part of a proven franchise system offers a much higher success rate. It’s not surprising then, that franchising has boomed in recent years. The introduction of the Franchising Code of Conduct in 1998, also brought an improved minimum standard to the sector and provides comfort for both Franchisees and Franchisors.
Franchisors offer a range of services to the Franchisee, normally paid for by an ongoing “royalty and marketing fee”. Some of the most common services offered include the use of proven products or services, established brand, marketing, buying power, training, technical business support, performance management, sales and operational systems and the ability to network with other franchisees.
Why choose a Town & Country Pizza & Pasta Franchise?
- Potential to earn over $200k pa
- Wealth Creation! Develop a business you can sell
- Long established brand
- Proven business system
- Documented operating systems
- Professional sales and marketing support
- Comprehensive training and support
- Product supply arrangement
- Supplier buying power
- Store design, layout and fit out support
- Continuous management support
- Dedicated operational support
- Dedicated financial management support
- Monthly financial analysis and comparisons
- Specific territories supported by demographic data
- Different store types available dependent upon Capital available, demographics of area, and size of suitable premises.
- Store types available include Restaurant only, Take away only, Take away & Delivery, or a combination of all three.
- Completed business plan specific to your business
- Member of franchise council of Australia
- Industry and market updates
- IT support for systems
- Proven profitable business model